Thursday, November 15, 2012

Fall back (or behind)

Maybe the time change has everything all messed up, but since the state fair, I've been doing a lot of cakes, and scrapping has taken more of a backseat.  And to top it off I missed a deadline for Color-Me-Scrappy!  Boo!  I had the thing ready for ever, and was just procrastinating on writing the post.  Ah well, enjoy it anyway!  :)

I love the new idea they are doing over there with a four or five challenges a month, and combining with more than just a color palette.  Fun Fun!

ScrapFit #79

I don't know that I would have tried this new tape trend had it not been for this challenge.  Not because I don't like it, but because, well, it's so damn expensive!  A single roll of cute tape was like, $9.99!  Without tax!  :)  It's about a million yards of tape, but still, a bit much if you're not sure you're going to be into it.  I found the cheapest roll, ($5.99) and decided to find a way to use AS MUCH OF IT AS POSSIBLE.  :)


Otherwise, I wanted to keep it very simple and let the tape do the talking.

The kids look cute, but I have to tell you, they were MAJOR BRATS that day!  You can practically see them planning their next stunt to piss me off in this picture.  :)


Also, the ladies chose my October submission as Runner Up!  Thanks a bunch!  It's an honor to be recognized by you!


2 comments:

  1. Nice to see you back! Great job with the washi tape! There are plenty of way of being frugal with your washi tape. You can google "how to make your own washi tape". You'd be surprised how many creative ways to make your own with things from home ;) Thanks so much for joining us at ScrapFIT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great layout and use of the washi tape, love the photo, thanks for playing along with us at scrapfit!

    ReplyDelete