Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pre-Halloween Spooks

I'm in a mad rush today, since I have to complete two Halloween costumes by tomorrow night, so let's get right to it!

ScrapFit Workout #78

Who doesn't love a sketch challenge?  Not me!  Here's the sketch:


And here's my take, using a picture from my husband and my second anniversary dinner this month:


The words are from a transparency that I've had sitting around looking for a use for awhile.  The words are a little cheesy-ball-y for me, but my husband LOVES it (he leans a bit on the cheese ball side).

Paper Mixing Bowl - October Recipe

Time to get seasonal!  And just in time for it to get chilly around here.  Hurricane weather aside.


OK, it's silly I know, but my favorite part was hand drawing the spiderweb in the corner.  I think it turned out kinda rad.  :)

Happy Halloween!  May all your tricks bring treats!

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous job on the spider web!!!Great take on the recipe too! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Mixing Bowl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great take on the sketch, thanks for joining us at scrapfit~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see you back at ScrapFIT! Great take on the sketch! Love all those little trinkets. Soooo cute.
    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the recipe...love your spiderweb. So glad you joined us at PMB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on this month's recipe - I'm so pleased you played along at the Paper Mixing Bowl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your spiderweb did turn out rad! Thanks for playing along at the Paper Mixing Bowl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this take on the recipe!!! Beautiful and thanks for playing with us at The Paper Mixing Bowl!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh love your web... if you hadn't said it was hand drawn I would never have guessed.... thought it was on the paper! Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Mixing Bowl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job - your spider web rocks! And I totally thought it was part of the paper too. Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Mixing Bowl.

    ReplyDelete