Thursday, June 14, 2012

Sadness!  Scrapbook Calls & Challenges, my go-to spot to find, well... scrapbook calls and challenges... is closing!  Nooooo!  Where will I get my fix.  Guess I need to maniacally follow as many of my favs as possible. 

Anyway, this week, two challenges.  Color-Me-Scrappy #5, which I was excited about because the palette was heavy on neutrals, and I am more, shall we say, colorful?  (Refer to blog header)  Here's what I came up with.


Best parts of creating this page:
* tried to shop my own supplies before raiding Archivers.  That enabled me to use this awesome fence paper I've had around and loved but wasn't sure what to do with.
* Used Picasa to edit the picture colors to better match the theme
* Love the tiny keys from Tim Holtz. 

Second page for today was an entry for My Creative Sketches.  The sketch they're working from this month is:

I was looking for an excuse to scrap my daughter wearing my latest yard sale purchase, and this was just the time.  My take:
ARGH!  Bask in her adorableness!  I do. 

4 comments:

  1. Great layout!thanks for playing with us at cms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the background paper! Good job with the colors! Thanks for playing along with CMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable little girl! What a fun layout!

    ReplyDelete