Sunday, June 10, 2012

A little less scrappy than normal this week, with my Hubby out of town.  Just me and the kids holding down the fort, so my weekly Archiver's crop was postponed.  I did get out there to pick up a couple things (ah, the ever-present siren's call of Archiver's), and of course, an hour after I left, I got their weekly coupon in the mail!  How dastardly of them!  Impeccable timing.

Speaking of the siren's call...  here's one of my much-photographed Bean.  I had to decide between a bunch of shots for the smaller picture, and I had better ones of her smiling and such, but I just love her little expression in this one, I couldn't pass it up. 



And wow, doesn't my carpet make a lovely background?

Oh, I should holla at the sketch source, from The Big Book of Scrapbook Pages, which I have had checked out from the library now for at least three months.  Thrifty (cheap?) scrapbookers of Durham who also fulfill your inspiration needs at the public library, my apologies.  I promise I'll buy it.  With my coupon, even!

No comments:

Post a Comment