Thursday, May 31, 2012

Paper Mixing Bowl #3

Ooh, almost forgot to post this one.  Coming in under the wire!

From The Paper Mixing Bowl, whose challenge blog I LOVE!  I'm not so much of a cook, more an eater myself.  But these "recipes" are a blast to put together.  This is my first try at their challenges and it was a lot of fun trying to make all the pieces come together.  I don't love how the scan came out, the top of the page looks wobbly when it's really straight, so I was going to take a picture instead, but I don't have time!  ah, excuses excuses!  Without further ado...




5 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors! I love the weaving and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely layout - LOVE the weaving - what a great use of the recipe! Thanks SO much for playing along with us at The Paper Mixing Bowl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and heartwarming page. Awesome weaving and sweet pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout! I love the pictures of you and your wee one and the intricate weaving you did. Thanks for playing along this month at the Paper Mixing Bowl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The spin you took on the challenge is great. I love the photo on the left with the wagon in the background. Great perspective. This is a great page!

    ReplyDelete